What does the program offer?
- Comprehensive training in scientific-technical/medical as well as entrepreneurial skills
- Access to a large network of experts in the field of the complete translational process
- Free assisted patent search and patent landscape analysis at the IGE for free
- Personalized education
- Blended learning allowing large flexibility
- Study from anywhere in the world
- MAS awarded by the University of Bern
Am I eligible?
- MS or higher degree in life science, medicine, engineering science or equivalent and at least 2 years of experience in research and/or development.
- Idea for a medical product with the goal to bring it to the patients
How to apply?
As a first step, we require all applicants to submit a CV and a short project description using the application form template provided below.
Participants will be informed by 25th July 2023 whether they have been awarded a scholarship for the study program that will start on 5th September 2023.
Send the project description to email@example.com. Use as email title "sitem School scholarship award 2023".